- General Details
- Techical Info
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
The agricultural division of Sapir Plastics has developed a high quality polypropylene trough system for greenhouses.
Our specially designed clip keeps the wall straight, guarantees full size on the top and keeps it at a steady 90 degree angle.
- Suitable for use with any kind of substrate
- UV resistant
- High stability against chemicals
- Good stiffness and rigidity
- Able to withstand steam sterilization without losing its properties
- Easy to assemble
- Environmental friendly
Our specially designed clip keeps the walls straight, guarantees full size on the top and keeps the height. Our clip is very strong and provides full support to the wall keeping a 90° angle.
- Hand tool for folding
- Bed-end support
- Drainage outlet
- Unfold the roll along the bed and cut it to the desired length.
- Attach the clips to the troughs. A click will tell that the clip is in the proper position.
- Attach the string. The trough itself will take the shape of a tunnel. Make sure the corners of the bottom of the troughs are well in place on the lower part of the clip forming a 90° angle.
- Fold the bed-ends. The size of the fold is equivalent to the height of the wall.
- Once the bed-end is folded, attach the nits
|Wall height||Trough width||Thickness||Length|
|15, 17, 20 cm||20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80 , 100 cm||700/800 μm||Upon request|